Atlantis the palm | Places to Visit in Dubai
Resort located on Dubai’s reclaimed artificial island The Palm.
Atlantis the palm – Aquaventure water theme park-Situated on its own 800-metre, private beach on Dubai’s Palm Island, the 5-star Atlantis offers stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
- atlantis the palm provides an underwater aquarium, dolphin-swimming opportunities and an extensive water park.
- Arabian décor and large beds are fitted in all rooms. The balcony in each offers a panoramic view of the city or the Arabian Gulf. Every room is equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV.
- Dining options include Yuan, which serves traditional Chinese Szechuan cuisine in a modern setting. The award-winning Nobu restaurant serves contemporary Japanese cuisine with Arabian influences.
- Atlantis The Palm Dubai includes an underwater labyrinth and the largest waterpark in the Middle East.
- The Aquaventure Waterpark features the Tower of Neptune and the new Tower of Poseidon packed with thrilling water slides, a water playground for younger guests and a private golden beach. The expansive pool is surrounded by lounge chairs and palm trees.
- A comprehensive spa provides facial and body treatments and the gym provides personal fitness coaches.
- The Emirates Golf Club is 3 km away and The Dubai Mall is a 20-minute drive away from the Atlantis.
Aquaventure Waterpark at atlantis the palm
Aquaventure water theme park-Enjoy the thrill of jumping into the No. 1 water park in the Middle East and Europe, over flowing with 42 fun-filled acres for all ages. Experience adrenaline pumping waterslides that catapult you through shark filled lagoons, scream through the planet’s largest slide or race down the world’s first dual slide within a slide. Fly high on the longest zip line circuit in the Middle East. Or just relax on their private beach surrounded by lush tropical landscapes. Plus younger children will love Splashers a play area designed just for them. Spectacular rides and thrilling slides make Aquaventure Waterpark the most exciting day out in Dubai.
If you combine your visit with a Dolphin Experience in Dolphin Bay entrance to Aquaventure Waterpark is included in the cost.
Unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark is FREE for guests staying at the resort. Packages are also available for day visitor
The Tower of Neptune
Calling all thrill seekers. A frenzy of excitement is waiting to be discovered within the mysterious Ziggurat tower.
The Tower of Poseidon
Packed with never seen before, adrenaline pumping, record breaking waterslides plus the Middle East’s longest zip line circuit
River Rides in Aquaventure Dubai
Glide along the inter-connected waterways and beaches and dare to brave The Rapids. Or, enjoy the unique tidal effect of Torrent River. You may just find yourself never leaving your inner-tube.
Splasher’s Children’s Play Area
The perfect spot for families with younger children, Splashers offers watery fun just for little ones.
Escape and unwind after your Atlantean adventure on their vast private beach. Access to this exclusive oasis is included with admission to Aquaventure Waterpark.
The no. 1 waterpark in the Middle East and Europe, Aquaventure Waterpark offers a venue like no other. Celebrate in one of their private cabanas and make your party one that will be talked about all year round
Nasimi Beach Restaurant
Hours Of Operation
Restaurant: 12:00pm – 11.30pm daily
Bar, Lounge and Beach:
Sunday – Thursday: 11:00am – 12:00am
Friday – Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00am
Snack Menu: 12:00pm – 12:00am
Happy Hour: Sunday – Thursday
5:00pm – 7:00pm
50% discount on selected alcoholic beverages
Click here for more details on Nasimi Beach Restaurant
UAE Resident Rates
Save up to AED 85, with their special UAE residents rates:
Adult: AED 165* (was AED 250)
Child: AED 140* (was AED 205)
* Each guests must prove UAE residency by a form of identification,Driving Licence, EID, or Passport.Full price will be charged without identification. Child price applies to children under 1.2m tall.
- When booking a Dolphin Bay Experience, Aquaventure Waterpark entrance is included
- There are 5 species of sharks in Shark Lagoon
- Aquaventure Waterpark is set within a 11.5 million litres waterscape
- There are over 2 kilometres of water fun at Aquaventure Waterpark!
Hours of Operation
Open daily 10.00 AM to Sunset*
(Opening hours subject to change depending on time of year.)
Age and Height Restrictions
Children must be 12 years old and above to enter Aquaventure if unaccompanied by an adult. To ensure the safety of their guests, access to certain rides is resricted to those over 1.2m.
Atlantis The Palm
United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 426 0000 (24 hours)
Booking and Offers
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.