Global Village opening date 2019
Global Village opening date 2019 will begin on 30th Oct 2018 and run until 6th April 2019
Global Village Dubai 2018 – 2019, is the largest seasonal cultural extravaganza in the region that offers visitors an amazing array of festivals, shopping and entertainment in an open-air theme park. This entertainment and shopping destination is open from November through to April and hosts over 70 participating countries presented in over 36 pavilions, with more than 50 fun rides and 26 restaurants offering food from around the world.
Global Village offers a world of experiences. A place where the world can be found in a village.At every turn you can explore, experience and enjoy something that holds your senses in thrall. It is based on the five senses – sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch – of things that we believe you should not miss.
The Global Village was first launched in 1997 at the Dubai Creekside. The purpose behind inaugrating the village was to portray the UAE’s spirit of tolerance. The concept brought together various cultures from around the world, which is evident in the UAE already, with people from around 200 different nationalities living here.
In its latest season, the destination hosts cultures from 78 countries. Initially, all the pavilions were the same size. But, in its current location, things have changed. The India pavilion is the largest now and spreads across 11,000 square meters. The park currently spreads across 1.6m square metres, including the parking space. Infrastructure enhancements continue every season, which include revisions on the master plan to ensure guest safety and comfort. For instance, eight new pedestrian bridges have been constructed this season to facilitate the movement of the visitors.
What are the Amazing Attractions of Global Village Dubai 2018 – 2019?
- The Chinese Pavilion features some interesting arts and crafts.
- The African heritage village.
- Bidri Art from India.
- Colours of Pakistan.
- Scaled-down structures of famous landmarks of the world at Global Village’s Gate of the World.
- The Iran Pavilion is modelled after the ancient Iranian civilisation.
- The Entrance and Stalls at the Japanese pavilion transport you to Japan.
- Daggers from Yemen.
- The Footbridge with an over-head fountain.
- Bright Rajasthani Art on furniture in the India pavilion.
- Puppet Shows.
- Flash Mobs.
Which are the Major Pavilions and their Shopping Items at Global Village Dubai 2018 – 2019 ?
- Precious Stones from the Yemen Pavilion.
- Affordable Beauty Products and Jewellery from Chinese Pavilion.
- Leather Jackets/Coats, Scarfs, and Hats from Pakistan Pavilion.
- Beautiful and Decorative Carpets from Afghanistan Pavilion.
- Fabulous Berber Carpets from Morocco Pavilion.
- Colourful Handmade Fabric Bags from Indian Pavilion.
Where is the Venue of Global Village Dubai 2018 – 2019?
Exit 37, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road
What are the Global Village timings? Opening hours of Global Village
- Saturday to Wednesday from 4:00pm – 12:00am (entry gates closes at 11:30pm)
- Thursday, Friday and Public Holidays from 4:00pm – 1:00am (entry gates closes at 12:30am)
- Mondays are dedicated to Families and Ladies only
Where is the Global Village entrance gates?
There are 2 entrance gates for Global Village.
– Gate of the World
– Cultural Gate
What is the Global Village ticket price or what is the Global Village entry fee?
AED 15* per person per day (This amount includes tax 5%)
Who is eligible for free entry to Global Village?
The following categories are eligible for free entry to Global Village:
– Children under 3: free entry
– People of Determination with one companion each: free entry
– Seniors above 65: free entry
When is Familly day and ladies only day in Global Village?
How to purchase Global Village entry tickets?
Things that are restricted or to be taken care in Global Village
When is closing ceremony of Global Village 2019?
Last day of Global Village 2019 is on 6th Apr 2019
List of Live concerts at Global Village 2019, the 23rd season
Live concerts will be hosted every Friday at 9 PM on Main Cultural Stage in Global Village.
The ticket price for Live concerts at Global Village 2019 is free along with the entry ticket fee.
The shows will be hosted by International stars from the Middle East, Asia and the world.
Information Courtesy: https://www.globalvillage.ae
What are the other things you need to know ?
Handy guide to facilities at the village:
- Money Exchange
- Lost & Found Desk
- Mothers’ Rooms
- Prayer Rooms
- Three Information Booths (How Can We Make You Happy Kiosks)
- Washroom Facilities with wheel chair access
- Guests Happiness Centre
- Dubai Police’s Al Ameen Room
- Guided Tour Services
- 300+ Baby strollers
- 400+ Shopping Trolleys
- 12 Ticketing Vending Machines
- 5 Mobile Charging Units
- 10 EZ Taxi Club Cars
Click to know the timing of Fireworks at Global Village 2019, season 23!
How to contact them for more information?
Call Center: 043624114
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.