Emergency response in Dubai – Police, Ambulance and Fire Force
Dubai is one the safety place one can live. Dubai is very alert for the needs of its people.
Contact details – Dubai Police
Dubai Police call centre – 901
Dubai Police (non-emergency) – 04-609 6999
Dubai Police BlackBerry (BB) Pin – 27875985
To report sexual crimes against children – 04-266 1228
Criminal Pursuit Department – 04-288 1226
Wanted Persons Department – 04-266 0929
- Federal Electricity and Water authority: 800-3392 / 600-562222
- Labour complaints ( ministry of labour ): 800-665 / 04-32990
- UAE Central Bank Control and Inspection: 04-3939777
- Emirates Post Organisation: 600-599999
- Emirates Identity Authority: 600-530003
- UAE Marriage fund ( for family problems ): 0566-687334
- Ministry of economy: 600 522 225, +9712-6131111
- UAE Gate, Ministry of Interior – 800 5000
- General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) call centre +9714-2111777
- Ministry of public work center: +9714-2610001
Etisalat:101 ( Within the UAE ) & 009714-00444101 ( Outside the UAE )
Non-Etisalat customers: 800 101
For directory enquiry services:
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Please do let us know if you have more queries.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.