You can start your planning by booking a flight that reaches Dubai in the evening. This will help you start your Dubai Tour by enjoying the hotel amenities & Cuisine as well as after taking rest with a good sleep. Most important, you can have the breath taking birds-eye view of glittering Dubai from the airplane.
1) Most of the hotels have breakfast buffet free with your room booking. If not, check with hotel reception, they will provide you the contact numbers for various breakfast restaurants that deliver delicious food at your door steps at a very cheap rate.
2) Visit Bur Dubai Abra & Al Seef boat station.
b) Return back to bur Dubai through Abra & walk or take a taxi to Dubai Museum.
5) Shopping at Mall of The Emirates
Mall of Emirates is one of the biggest shopping mall in the world and will undoubtedly provide you with an unforgettable shopping experience. The shops ranging from basic house-hold items to top branded exotic items. You can also find shops like Center Point, which is specialized in high quality economic product range.
Mall of Emirates has a very big food court which accommodates some of the biggest names in the field. You can be sure to find something that suits everyone in the group. The American Cuisine at Chili’s Restaurant is one of the standouts.
Return to Hotel with lot of sweet memories and things you have purchased. Using metro would be a great option; (with last train starting at 12 mid-night on Friday and 11pm on all other days) as this will help you avoid traffic issues and enjoy a view of the Dubai nightlife.
You can start the day with a visit to Dubai Festival City. Dubai Festival City is a 1300 acre, premier waterfront urban community that has been designed to capture the ground breaking 21st Century spirit of Dubai.
There is shuttle bus service to festival city starting from 10 am. Once there you can visit the following locations;
4) Enjoy Canal walk & have lunch along with Cold Stone Ice cream from Dubai Festival City.
Your next destination for the day is Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest man-made island and is comprised of a two kilometer long trunk, a crown made up of 17 fronds and a surrounding crescent. From there you can visit some of the most beautiful spots in Dubai;
1) View Palm Jumeirah
2) Click pictures at ‘ The Atlantis ‘
3) View Atlantis lost chambers
4) If you like to enjoy the water sports you can choose either water theme park Atlantis (Expensive) or The Wild Wadi at Jumeirah road
5) Click pictures of Burj Al Arab at Jumeirah beach. (Worlds Tallest Hotel)
The day will not be complete without a tasty Indian (Kerala) fish fry at BuQadir restaurant at Jumeirah.
This day we can start with a visit to the Creek Park. The things to do for the day include:
By evening you can reach Dubai Mall – The world’s largest shopping destination.
There you have the chance to visit The Burj Khalifa – The Tallest Building in the World- (The preferred time to visit is between 4.30 PM to 6.30 PM so that you can enjoy both day and night view). Dubai Mall is home to other world famous tourist attractions like The Aquarium & under water zoo, The Dubai Ice Rink, The Dubai Waterfall and The Dubai Fountain.
You can end the day with an excellent dinner at one of the amazing restaurants with a spectacular view of Dubai Fountain.
Keep this day allocated for Shopping and Photo shoot.
1) You can start the day with a visit to Deira Gold Souk, not just to shop but also to enjoy the beautiful sights. You can then proceed to Deira Knife Market for some economic and affordable shopping (make sure you ask for a better price or discount before you confirm any purchase).
You can enjoy a delicious meal at The Spice Island restaurant (Click to see offer rates) before you continue your shopping trip.
2) The next in line is a visit to The Dragon Mart home to affordable Chinese products (for more shopping options visit our shopping category).
3) Book for Desert Safari (you can do this online or at your hotel any time during the first 3 days) and ask them to pick you from Dragon Mart. The usual timing is from 3 PM to 10 PM.
You can enjoy desert dune bashing, traditional Arabic cuisine, free henna designing, belly dance and much more.
Enjoy breakfast from your Hotel and pack up. Keep your luggage ready (keep an eye on the checkout timing of your hotel as you don’t want to end up paying for an extra day).
- If your flight is at night you still have time to enjoy Dubai Wonder bus Tours in which you can see the beautiful view of both Land and Water in wonder bus that run in both land & water. (Duration 1.5 hours ride, Ticket Fee Adult – AED 140, Ticket Fee Child – AED 90 ). The bus will drop you back at BurJuman Center where you can enjoy a nice meal from BurJuman food court.
- If you still have time left a walk to the Mina Bazaar area (Opposite Burjuman, behind York International Hotel) will take you a shopping area filled with Jewellery shops and Boutique’s (traditional north Indian and Pakistani).
There is still lot of places to visit in Dubai. Either you can contact us for feedback or plan yourself browsing through our places to visit category.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.