10 Things UAE residents should know before travelling to Baku
10 Things UAE residents should know before travelling to Baku !!! Do check out our blog and do let us know by sending email to info@DubaiTravelator.com if you want to know any further details.
1. Do UAE residents need a visa to go to Baku?
UAE residents with valid residence visas may travel to Azerbaijan and get a visa on arrival since beginning July 26, 2018, as per the report by GulfNews
For more information, visit http://en.e.migration.gov.az/
2. What currency should we carry while travelling to Baku?
The Azerbaijan Manat is the currency of Azerbaijan. It is advisable to carry some USD to do an easy exchange with the local currency.
3. How many days do you require to visit Baku?
It purely depends on how long you want to stay in Baku. Here is the list of attractions in Baku.
4. Is 5-6 days enough for Azerbaijan travel?
Yes, Minimum 5 day is required to enjoy most of the major places in Baku.
See what UAE best travel blogger – Peyman Al Awadhi has to say about Azerbaijan, Baku
5. What is the best month to visit Baku?
- January to February is the country’s ski season, it gets cold.
- Spring is from April-June. During the time the lowlands also have clear skies and flowering fields.
- Summers are warm from July-August. The season is the best time for trekking.
- September-October is autumn and hence travellers can expect pleasant weather in the capital.
6. What are the emergency contact numbers in Baku?
The international dialling code for Azerbaijan – 994
Fire Service – 101
Police – 102
Ambulance – 103
Azerbaijan mobile phone codes: 50, 51 70, 77 55 40 60 70
7. Baku’s best travel agent and how to contact them?
Alison Travel – Azerbaijan
8. Do we get halal meat in Baku?
Yes, Azerbaijan has many halal restaurants. They have special lamb, chicken and beef dishes that are prepared as kebabs which are items that you must try.
9. Does Baku have vegetarian restaurants?
Yes, Azerbaijan has vegetarian restaurants. But very less. However, all the non-vegetarian restaurants serve vegetarian dishes too
10. What is the common language in Baku?
The primary and official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani, Azeri. It is a Turkic language closely related to and partially mutually intelligible with Modern Turkish.
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you . Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.