Visa to Dubai from London
Visa to Dubai from London is very near to you. Applying for a visa takes normally 3 to 5 days and the application fees are non-refundable.
This Dubai Visa company from U.K helps people to visit Dubai by arranging Dubai Visa.
The users can easily upload their details in the website. This company staff will verify the details and will send the details to UAE Immigration authorities.
Their customer service representatives are very alert and ready to help the customers at any time. VIP Service is also available for UK Pounds 30 extra. The unmarried males and females under 25 years of age will be subject to additional security clearance charges.
What are the documents required to apply visa / documents to be uploaded in website?
- Scanned passport copy
- Passport photo
- Scanned UK Visa
- E-Ticket ( not mandatory )
- Marriage certificate ( If you are travelling with your spouse )
- Birth certificate ( If you are travelling with your children under the age of 18 )
I am a British citizen and I wish to visit UAE on my holiday. Do I need a visa?
- Citizens of the UK ( with right of abode in the UK) will be granted a free of charge visit visa on arrival in the UAE and there is no application in advance.
- Passport will be stamped for 30 days upon arrival.
- To extend the days, an application should be submitted to the local General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs 3 days prior to the expiry date with service charge.
What are the other things the visitors have to follow before applying for visit visa?
Valid return travel ticket and a passport for a minimum validity of 6 months.
What are the fees applied to visit Dubai from London?
How to apply through online to visit Dubai from London?
How to contact them for additional information?
Ground floor, 142 Buckingham Palace Road
London, SW1W 9TR
Contact number: +44 (0) 207 118 4999
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.