UAE National Day 2014 Dubai
UAE will celebrate the 43rd National Day on December 2nd, 2014.
Public -sector: December 2, 3 and 4 will be holiday. Public sector will have five days off in total, including the weekend. Work will resume on Sunday, December 7.
Private-sector: Tuesday, December 2, will be holiday for private-sector. Work will resume on Wednesday, December 3.
UAE National Day, its importance & when is UAE National Day celebrated?
UAE National Day is celebrated on 2nd December in United Arab Emirates which marks the countries nationalization from British treaties on 1st December 1971. Moreover in 1971 on the day seven emirates combined and made a union headed by Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the federation’s first president. At first the UAE was a federation of six emirates- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Umm Al Quwain, Sharjah, Fujairah and Ajman. The emirate of Ras Al Khaimah was added a year later to the UAE.
The whole UAE celebrates the National Day with full enthusiasm.
There are lots of events to celebrate U.A.E National day – National parade, fireworks etc.
There are fireworks planned in Burj Al Arab for 2014 celebrations and details are provided below.
- Admission is strictly for ticket holders only.
- Doors open at 4pm, and entry is not permitted after 5:15 pm.
- Registrations close by November 22.
National Day Fireworks in Dubai at Burj Al Arab:
Date: Monday, 1st December 2014
Duration: 1 day
Timings: 6:00 PM
Venue: Opposite the Burj Al Arab
Admission: Admission strictly for ticket holders only.
Tickets are available from:
National Day Fireworks in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
- Khor Al Maqta – 9 PM on December 1 & 2
- Abu Dhabi Corniche – 9 PM on December 1 & 2
- The Sheikh Zayed Heritage Festival stage Al Wathba – 9 PM on December 2.
- The iconic Hazza Bin Zayed Stadium in Al Ain – 9 PM on December 2 & 3.
- Al Gharbia at Madinat Zayed Park – 9 PM on December 2
- The public parks on Delma Island and Al Sila’a – 9 PM on December 2
UAE NATIONAL DAY 2014 CONCERTS
Event: Performance of Arab singers and folkloric performers.
Date: December 1st 2014 & December 2nd 2014
Duration: 2 day
Timings: 8 PM to 12 AM
Venue: Burj Park, Downtown Dubai
Admission: Free for all
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.