Things to do At the Top Burj Khalifa
This is a major doubt asked by many of our visitors. What are the things to do when we go at the top of Burj Khalifa? Very valid question. Please read below to know why you should visit At the top at least once in your lifetime.
- Ride the high-speed elevator to the 124th-floor At the Top observation deck.
- Enjoy the 360 view of the beautiful city and the Persian Gulf.
- Go even higher to the 148th-floor At the Top SKY deck (the tallest viewing platform in the world at 1,821 feet or 555 meters)
- Watch a multimedia presentation on the way and then enjoy the sights through the deck’s floor-to-ceiling glass walls.
- Click magnificent photographs and convert the occasion to memories.
Things you should know before you visit At the Top Burj Khalifa
- Burj Khalifa tickets are required to access the structure’s observation decks.
- At the Top admission ticket includes access to levels 124 and 125,
- At the Top SKY ticket allows access to levels 124, 125, and 148.
- Kids under 4 years old enter free.
- The ticket price varies during Prime and non-prime hours.
- For At the Top tickets, prime hours are from 3:30pm to 6pm daily
- for At the Top SKY, prime hours are from opening until 6pm.
*Prime hours are subject to change as per season and weather.
How to get to Burj Khalifa?
Go to Dubai Mall. Burj Khalifa is situated in The Dubai Mall. The mall is located at the First Interchange on Sheikh Zayed Road, not too far from the central business district. Taxis and buses run along Sheikh Zayed Road, the Red Line metro stops here and a free shuttle runs from major hotels.
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Hdhbr9cNpym
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.