Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates
Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East and offers an amazing snow setting to enjoy skiing, snowboarding and tobogganing or just playing in the snow. The construction covers an amazing 22,500 square meters covered with real snow all year round. Ski Dubai is related to the Mall of the Emirates and is part of Majid Al Futtaim Group of Companies.
Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates has 5 runs that vary in difficulty, height and steepness. The longest run being 400 meters with a fall of over 60 meters, making it the world’s first indoor black run. Skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels will enjoy these various slopes and snowboarders can also practice their stunts on the 90-metre long quarter pipe. Kids and parents alike will have fun in the interactive Snow Park which is the largest indoor snow park in the world with 3000 square meters.
You don’t have to worry about ski clothing or equipment either. Ski Dubai has thought of it all and offers guests the use of winter clothing, ski and snowboard equipment. Your skis will carry you down the slope, and the quad-chairlift and tow lift will promptly carry you back to the top for another run.
You will enjoy themed restaurants; the St Moritz Café at the entrance to Ski Dubai, and the Avalanche Café at mid-station, with views of the slope. An exclusive retail shop, Snow Pro, has expert staff to advise you on your equipment needs and the team of professional instructors will guide you through the simple, fun process of learning to ski or snowboard.
At Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates you will enjoy:
- Use of quality equipment and clothing included in the ticket price
- Qualified professional instructors
- State of the art ticketing system
- Changing areas with locker rental
- Private kids party rooms
- Exclusive retail shop – Snow Pro
- St Moritz Café and Avalanche Café
Quick Facts about Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates
- 22,500m2 covered with real snow all year round (equivalent to 3 football fields)
- Temperature maintained at a comfortable -1 o to – 2o
- 85 meters high (approximately 25 stories) and 80 meters wide
- 5 different runs of varying difficulty and length, longest run of 400 meters
- Full capacity of 1500 guests
- Freestyle zone
- Corporate and group bookings
- 3,000m2 Snow Park with a snow cavern
What is the location of Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates?
- Mall of the Emirates, Shiekh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
What is the timing of Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates?
- Sunday – Wednesday – 10.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Thursday – 10.00 am – 12.00 midnight
- Friday – 09.00 am – 12.00 midnight
- Saturday – 09.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Click here for latest timing (Ramadan and Eid): http://www.theplaymania.com/skidubai/timings
Ski Dubai Ticket counter will be closed at
- Saturday – Wednesday – 9.30 pm
- Thursday – Friday – 10.30 pm
Ski Dubai Penguins March Timings and Public Holiday Marches
- Every Day – 2pm,4pm,6pm and 8pm
What is the Ticket rate of Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates?
Disclaimer: All the below mentioned prices are discounted rates for bookings made through the Ski Dubai mobile app or the online booking.
- Adult – AED 260
- Child – AED 260
- Includes:Snow Fun, Chairlift ride, Giant Ball, Fleece Glove Vouchers
- Adult – AED 335
- Child – AED 335
- Includes: Polar, Discovery Lesson or Peng-Friend Encounter or Snow Bullet
Ski Dubai Experience
- Adult – AED 510
- Child – AED 510
- Adult – AED 160
- Includes: 2 runs
Discovery Lesson (60 mins session)
- Adult – AED 185
- Child – AED 185
Private Lesson (60 mins session- 1 on 1)
- Adult – AED 615
- Child – AED 615
Youngster (3 – 6 years – 60 mins session)
- Child – AED 170
Ski Slope (120 mins) Experienced skiers only
- Adult – AED 200
- Child – AED 170
Ski Slope Full Day Pass
Experienced skiers only (All day multiple entry to the slope)
- Adult – AED 310
- Child – AED 285
What’s included in your Slope Pass:
Jacket, Trousers, Skis, Ski Boots, Snowboard, Snowboard Boots, Ski poles, Disposable socks, Helmets for children.
- Locker Rental – AED 30
- Refundable keycard deposit – AED 20
What are the main attractions in Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates?
- Swimming with the penguins
- Ski School Instructors
- Race Program
- Ski Club
- Skiing Lesson Programmes
- Snowboard Lesson Programmes
How to contact them for more information?
Tel: 04 409 4000
- For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai
- Maximum group numbers are 10 people per instructor.
- Maximum private group numbers are 3 people per instructor.
- Adult = 13 and above, child = 3 years old up to 12.
- Guests who does not meet minimum skill requirements will have to mandatorily take the lessons to access the main slope.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.