Shark Week at Atlantis, The Palm Dubai 2020
Picture Courtesy: blog.atlantisthepalm.com
Shark Week at Atlantis, The Palm Dubai 2020, raising awareness for sharks and their protection, to learn about these marine creatures through limited, behind-the-scenes shark tours, shark diving experiences and scavenger hunts. Atlantis The Palm is offering a discount of 30% on its aquarium experiences for all to enjoy. You can watch activities like shark feeding in real time with informative narrations by the park’s curators, shark breeding and release programmes. Dubai-based artist and marine enthusiast Emma Skinner will also lead an online Shark-Art workshop.
Date & Duration: 17 July – 23 July, 2020
Venue: Atlantis, The Palm
- Saturday 18 July 2020: 3 PM – Feeding 65,000 marine animals including sharks & rays at Dubai’s Largest Aquarium
- Sunday 19 July 2020: 3 PM – Shark & Ray breeding & release programme’’ With Dubai Municipality
- Monday 20 July 2020: 3 PM – All about sharks’’ With The Ministry of Climate Change and Environment
- Tuesday 21 July 2020: 3 PM – Feeding the sharks at Aquaventure’s Shark Lagoon
- Wednesday 22 July 2020: 3 PM – All about rays’’ With The Ministry of Climate Change and Environment
- Thursday 23 July 2020: 3 PM – Online shark painting workshop’’ With Emma Skinner
Contact No: +971 4 426 2000
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five-day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.