Safa Park Dubai
Safa Park Dubai, Urban park, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE, children’s play areas, electronic games parlor, rides – ferris wheel, maze, bumper cars and paddle boats, jogging track, tennis courts, volleyball, football and basketball areas, 21 barbecue sites, magnificent waterway, lake and waterfall feature.
Safa Park Dubai was opened in 1975 on one side of Sheikh Zayed road on a 64 hectares area.
Safa Park Dubai park has undergone a first development phase in 1984 covering the provision of sanitary utilities, construction of an indoor playground, and the provision of new games. From 1989 to 1992, the Safa Park Dubai has undergone the second phase of development, which has costed 45 million Dirhams, covering the institution of several modern-recreational and service facilities.
Safa Park Dubai Facilities include children’s play areas, electronic games parlor, rides – ferris wheel, maze, bumper cars and paddle boats, jogging track, tennis courts, volleyball, football and basketball areas, 21 barbecue sites, magnificent waterway, lake and waterfall feature, all set in 64 hectares of lush greenery.Safa Park Dubai is located between the second interchange on Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Wasl Road, opposite Metropolitan Hotel.
The entry fee is Dhs 3 per person. The park is open from 7:30 am to 10:30 p.m. daily. Tuesdays entry is restricted to women and children only.
Safa Park Dubai is one of Dubai’s best kept secrets. Whether it is a jog on the periphery or a barbeque party with fiends,Safa Park Dubai is a must visit for people with a love for nature
Safa Park Dubai Working hours:
- Sunday/Monday/Tuesday & Wednesday, from 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday/Friday/Saturday and official holidays, from 08:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Safa Park Dubai Entry fees:
- AED 3 per person.
- Entry is free of charge for people with special needs.
- Please keep the park clean and use the litterbins provided
- No barbeque is allowed on grass areas please use the designated area
- Playing football is allowed only at the designated area
- Pet animals, motorcycles and cycles are not allowed inside the park
- Misuse of any electricity supply or connection is not allowed
- Please do not damage trees and plants
- The facilities are not allowed to be used for any activities other than what is designated for
- Children are the responsibility of the adults
- Visitors shall be responsibility for all expenses caused by vandalism or misuse
- Administration not responsible for theft or any personal accidents
- Smoking Shisha is strictly prohibited inside the park
- Marketing or sales is not allowed in the park without permission
- Please dress appropriately in accordance with local customs
Safa Park Dubai Facilities:
- There is a small garden allocated for ladies: While upgrading the Park project, the Municipality has allocated a part of the Park for ladies and children for complying with the customs and traditions prevailing in the community.
- The ladies’ area was provided with a space allocated for mothers for enabling them control their children while playing in the Park. Besides, the ladies’ area was provided with all public facilities and was surrounded by metal fence in three entries. Also, this area was planted with various kinds of plants and shadowy trees).
- Electronic entertainment games (The fee for all games is AED 2 per person).
- Availability of sports fields for (Basketball, football & volleyball).
- Service of the sports racecourse.
- Services of public facilities.
- Places for performing prayer.
- Services of renting bicycles (Through an investor which fees differ according to the bicycle type).
- Restaurants & cafeterias services.
- Train riding service (AED 2 per person).
- Park’s theater.
- Boat rent services (The fee for small boat accommodating 2 persons is AED 30, and AED 40 for the larger boat accommodating 4 persons for 20 minutes.
- Botanical spaces and horticulture.
- Facilities for people with special needs: (The Park provides a lot of the facilities and services for people with special needs, and that this Park was designed specially for providing service to this category of the community after taking into consideration that all services, installations and utilities are providing them with special facilities.
- Besides, special parking lots were allocated for people with special needs close to the parks entry gates, and for facilitating their smooth movement on passages. In addition, special toilettes were designed for the people with special needs as well.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SafaParkDubai
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.