New Year Fireworks 2019 – Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
From famous fireworks displays to incredible, sumptuous feasts and live entertainment, there is no better place to start a new tradition and celebrate 2019 New Year than Atlantis The Palm, Dubai.
You can either book yourself in to stay at Atlantis at The Palm or you can try and take advantage of the many restaurants within the hotel to book a table and enjoy the show from within. The New Year’s Eve Royal Gala will give you some of the best views to the Atlantis Firework display.
Of course, you could always book yourself a room or a table at one of the many amazing hotels on the Palm, which would also give you a pretty fantastic view of the firework display at Atlantis. New Year’s Eve will have most of these places hosting their own celebrations and parties, so you could take advantage of their very own parties and enjoy the big display at Atlantis at the same time.
Important note : Get there early to make sure you arrive with good time as we’ve heard traffic is usually restricted on the Palm for New Year’s Eve to reduce some of the congestion that builds up.
New Year Fireworks 2019 – Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah Details :
Where to watch New Year Fireworks 2019 at Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah?
Atlantis, The Palm
- Gala guests will also enjoy fantastic views of The Palm, the Dubai skyline and the spectacular fireworks.
- Revel in the world-famous Under The Stars Gala Dinner with exclusive Kids Go Free Offer, or choose from their Gold, Silver and Bronze restaurant experiences.
Kids Go Free Offer – One complimentary child for every paying adult. Every additional child is charged 50% of the adult price.
Children under 12 years old can celebrate the New Year’s Eve with their parents at Asateer, in their own complimentary exclusive ‘Under the Sea’ area.
The little ones will be able to enjoy a night packed with arts and crafts, an enormous slide, a bouncy castle, an outdoor cinema, under the sea themed activities, fireworks and live entertainment.
- The evening begins at 7:30pm with canapes, champagne and welcome drinks in Asateer before the venue opens up at 8pm where a 30 piece live band kicks off the night’s entertainment and plays through until 3:00am.
- The bar will be open all night serving unlimited premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including free flowing champagne.
- Dress code : Gentlemen are requested to wear long sleeves shirt with collar, long trousers or smart jeans and closed shoes. Ladies are requested to wear elegant evening dresses or evening gowns. UAE National Dress is welcome
- Entry : Gala PricePrice AED 3,200- Adult
Price AED 2,240- 12-20 years
*Free – 0-11 years
- To make a table reservation, Email : email@example.com / Contact number : +971 4 426 2626
- Buy Tickets
- Date : Mon Dec 31
- Location : Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. Location Map
Palm Jumeirah Boardwalk
- The 11km boardwalk along the crescent of the Palm Jumeirah is the place to be on the Palm this New Year’s Eve.
- Stretching all the way from the One&Only, The Palm to the other end, the walkway offers numerous spots for visitors to watch the fireworks display at Atlantis.
If you head to the Rixos-end of the crescent, you’ll be able to spy the Burj Khalifa celebrations too.
- Bear in mind that access to the Palm is typically restricted to control traffic on New Year’s Eve, so plan and arrive accordingly.
- Entry : Free Access
- Date : Mon Dec 31
- Location : Palm Jumeirah Boardwalk, Crescent Rd, Dubai. Location Map
Palm Jumeirah Hotels
- Several of the hotels on the prestigious Palm, including Anantara, Kempinski, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Rixos and Waldorf Astoria have prime viewing spots of the fireworks displays and will host their own New Year’s Eve soirees
- Entry : Free entry to the Palm Promenade. Advanced booking required at hotels.
- Location : Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The popular beachside destination Barasti is hosting a star-studded extravaganza to ring in the New Year, so get your tickets in advance and confirm a front-row view of dazzling pyrotechnics.
- As the sun sets on 2018, we will be welcoming two iconic music legends-with international favourites Fatman Scoop and the Bassjackers to the beloved beach for what is set to be one of the biggest party of the year!
- Entry : With early bird tickets priced at just AED180
- Buy Tickets
Date : Mon Dec 31
Location : Barasti, Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. Location Map
Information courtesy : https://www.visitdubai.com/en/articles/dubai-new-years-eve-fireworks
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.