New Year Fireworks 2015 – Burj Al Arab
New Year Fireworks 2015 at Burj Al Arab will be the biggest and wonderful fireworks than the previous year. There are lots of events planned by Jumeirah hospitality group in and around Burj Al Arab.
People can enjoy the beautiful view of fireworks from black beach, umm suqeim beach and park, jumeirah beach park and any area on Jumeirah road. The roads will be blocked after 11:oo PM on 31st due to the fireworks.
The eve begins with a cocktail reception in the world’s tallest atrium followed by a gala dinner. Then after an amazing dinner, people are welcomed to the specially decorated News Year’s Eve outdoor air-conditioned pavilion. When the clock strikes twelve, a charming 15 minutes fireworks makes a visual treat.
- A pre-dinner New Year’s Eve cocktails party
- New Year’s Eve gala dinner
- Access to the official Burj Al Arab New Year’s Eve after party
- 15 minutes longest fireworks show
- Private butler service like professional wardrobe packing, unpacking and shoe shine
- Wi-Fi access, 21-inch iMac and 24 carat gold iPad to use throughout the stay at Burj Al Arab
- Complimentary access to Burj Al Arab’s Talise Spa, Talise Fitness, group classes, hotel’s outdoor pool, steam room and infinity pool.
- Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Complimentary access to Madinat Jumeirah and beach hotel for grown ups. Also for the children complimentary access to Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel kid’s club & Burj Al Arab’s Sinbad’s Kids Club.
- More than 200 complimentary international newspapers.
Telephone number: +971 04 301 7400
Activities at Burj Al Arab – Jumeirah:
- Turtle Rehabilitation
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Luxury and leisure, perfectly aligned
Activities in Short
Turtles are recognized as an important part of Arabian culture and they are protected by laws. Here in Dubai started a project to protect turtles. To watch the small part of the achievement of this project, all are welcomed. For this Winter, (November to March ) DTRP offers an educational experience for UAE based school groups, to participate or to get more information about visits just contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wild Wadi Waterpark:
It is located in Dubai infront of Burj Al Arab.There are 30 rides in this park. It is going to plan its annaul maintenance programme and it will be closed from January 2015, onward till February 11, 2015. It will open to the public again on February 12th, 2015.
November – February: 10:00 to 18:00
March – May: 10:00 to 20:00
June – August: 10:00 to 20:00
September – October: 10:00 to 19:00
Dubai is the ultimate source for a complete shopping. Here at Burj Al Arab, have exclusive stores for the shopping. With beautiful designer clothing, jewellery etc in one umbrella to make a good experience to the shoppers.
To know about the history, culture and adventure in Dubai, the people are invited to experience the city through sightseeing tours like:
- Desert Safaris
- Bird Watching
- City Sightseeing
- Heritage Village
- Dubai Creek Waterfront
- Gold Souk
Luxury and leisure, perfectly aligned:
To enjoy the holiday or leisure time, from sandy beaches to shopping centres are the venues for all the entertainment.
Experience the best golf courses with a professional instructor in Dubai.
- It provides full of opportunities for leisure and enjoyment to the travellers.
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Kneeboard and banana boat rides
- Deep seas fishing
- Yacht Charter
- Luxury motor yacht cruises
- Scuba diving courses
For Tickets and Packages: https://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/dubai/wild-wadi/book-your-tickets-online/
Contact details for the activities at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah:
- Turtle Rehabilitation: +971 4 301 7198
- Wild Wadi Waterpark: +971 4 348 4444
- Shopping: +971 4 301 7777
- Sightseeing: +971 4 301 7116
- Luxury and leisure: +971 4 301 7777
- Golf: +971 4 301 7777
- Water Sports: +971 4 301 7777
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.