Holidays in UAE 2020 for Private sector
Picture Courtesy: whatson.ae
The UAE Government has declared the list of public holidays for 2020 for workers in the private and public sectors. This year the Prophet’s Birthday is on November 9, 2019, December 1 will be a holiday for Commemoration Day and December 2-3 for the annual National Day. For the year 2020, the public and private sectors will get at least 14 days of holidays. Here listed the Holidays in UAE 2020 for Private sector
- New Year: January 1 (one day)
- Eid Al Fitr: Ramadan 29-Shawwal 3 (four days of holiday if Ramadan has 29 days, a five-day holiday if Ramadan has 30 days)
- Arafat Day: Zul Hijjah 9 (one day)
- Eid Al Adha: Zul Hijjah 10-12 (three days)
- Islamic New Year: August 23 (one day)
- Birthday of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): October 29 (one day)
- Commemoration Day: December 1 (one day)
- National Day: December 2-3 (two days)
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five-day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.