Global Village Dubai opening date 2019 – 2020
Picture Courtesy: globalvillage.ae
Global Village Dubai opening date 2019 – 2020 will begin on October 29, 2019 until April 4, 2020. The 159-day event, located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, incorporates international markets, unique food and live entertainment shows. Global village is a seasonal shopping, entertainment & cultural event held in Dubai, over 3,500 shopping outlets of 78+ countries spread across more than 25 country pavilions.
Global village is a visual treat for the visitors to explore international attractions. More than 25 country pavilions showcases a region’s handicrafts, merchandise and cuisines. Visitors can enjoy authentic cuisines from over 20+ restaurants and cafes, the festival park over 20,000 entertainment & cultural shows, 60+ thrilling rides and skill games for families’ children at carnival area, concerts by international artists every Friday at 9 pm and fireworks every Thursday and Friday.
Global Village Dubai opening date 2019 – 2020 Details:
What are the mind-blowing Attractions of Global Village Dubai 2019 – 2020?
- Turkey pavilion features hand-made aesthetic items with fine Anatolian designs
- Amazing Live Concerts and Shows
- Adventure-packed Monster Stunt Show
- Saffron from Iran
- Spices from Nigeria
- Fantasy Island & Carnaval Show
- Marvelous Shopping spots
- Fireworks Display
Where is the venue of Global Village Dubai 2019 – 2020?
Exit 37, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and – Emirates Rd
United Arab Emirates
What is the date and duration of Global Village Dubai 2019 – 2020?
October 29, 2019 – April 4, 2020
What are the timings of Global Village Dubai 2019 – 2020?
- Saturday to Wednesday – 4 PM – Midnight
- Thursday, Friday and public holidays: 4 PM – 1 AM
Mondays are for Families & Ladies Only
Where is the Global Village entrance gates?
There are 2 entrance gates for Global Village.
Gate of the World
Click here for Park Rules & Regulations
What are the ticket rates of Global Village Dubai 2019 – 2020?
- AED 15 per person per day(Ticket price is inclusive of 5% VAT)
- Family Packages – AED 99(Each package includes 4 entry tickets)
- For rides at Carnival & a valet parking ticket – AED 105
Categories eligible for Free Entry:
- Free Entry for children under 3 years
- Senior Citizens
- People of Determination with one companion each
How to purchase Global Village entry tickets?
Direct purchase from the gate at 3:30 pm every day. The entry ticket is only an admission ticket. Food, shopping, entertainment, rides & shows held in Global Village are not included in this ticket and will be at your own cost.
Which are the Major Pavilions and Shopping Items at Global Village Dubai 2019 – 2020?
- Egypt Pavilion – Handcrafts, Carved copper, Antiquities, Cotton clothes, National costumes etc
- Yemen Pavilion – Decorated vintage silver, Precious stones, spices etc
- Indian Pavilion – Cotton, silk, chiffon fabrics, hand-woven natural silk & fleece, jewelry, cloths & home accessories
- AfricaPavilion – Hand carved artifacts
- China Pavilion – Women’s accessories & Pearls
- Pakistan Pavilion – Leather goods, cotton fabrics, traditional crafts & home accessories
What are the restrictions at Global Village Dubai 2019 – 2020?
- No Pets
- No Public Display of Affection
- Filming in Progress
- No Segways or Roller Skates
- Dress Modestly
What are the facilities in Global Village Dubai 2019 – 2020?
- 300+ Baby strollers
- Washroom Facilities with wheel chair access
- Prayer Rooms
- Lost & Found Desk
- 400+ Shopping Trolleys
- 5 Mobile Charging Units
- 10 EZ Taxi Club Cars
- VIP parking tickets
- Mothers’ Rooms
- Money Exchange
How to contact them for more information?
Contact No: 043624114
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five-day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.