Emirates Grand Hotel Dubai, UAE – Review
We were looking for a hotel in the Dubai City heart and within our budget and why is that so.. as we had plans to go out with friends late at night to enjoy some good music night out, so we wanted to find something in Sheikh Zayed road. After spending few hours online, we came across Emirates Grand Hotel and decided to book our Deluxe room and the time we spent online was really worth, why you guys will know now in a while !!
Set аlоng Sheikh Zayed Road, Emirates Grand Hotel Dubai is a 4 star a sleek 47-storey tower hotel that іs conveniently located in the heart of the commercial district. This plush contemporary, hotel is only few km’s from the iconic Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world, the Dubai Mall and the Dubai World Trade Centre. If you’re on a business or a corporate visit then Financial Centre Metro Station,Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai International Convention is also very close just on a walking distance.
Apart from that if you are a foodie than you are at the right place, as you step outside of hotel both left and right including opposite of hotel on the other side it’s full of food outlets.. like a food street most of them are open 24/7 and you will find all types of restaurants and cafe’s 🙂
We reached to our destination way before our check in time and had 2 hours still in our hand to kill, we gave our luggage in the concierge and checked in. The reception staff were really friendly and welcoming and asked us to visit their rooftop swimming pool, they will call us once our room will be ready and we were in for it. And guess what, where is it located on 47th floor and it’s open from 9:00 am till 8:00pm. As it was cold we knew we wont be swimming but they also had other facilities bar and shisha place with tent setup that is open at 10:00am to 3:00 am, we enjoyed the panoramic city and Arabian Gulf views from top sipping our hot coffee.
Around 2:30 PM, we got a call that our room was ready and we were then escorted to our room. Upon entering, our jaws dropped the deluxe room had a large living area and a fully equipped kitchen with all amenities such as refrigerator and microwave to name a few рlus free WiFi аnd flat-screen TVs wіth cable channels.
The upscale contemporary Middle Eastern room is stylishly designed with the magnificent view of Sheikh Zayed Road both from room that was very beautiful and super clean and living area. It had all the luxury comfort expected of luxurious hotel. The living area is where we spent most of our time, wooden floor with the leather brown leather couches and the view of SZR was fantastic and they also had a DVD player that most hotels don’t have it that was awesome. The living area had a round dining table and office table to work on those office emails if you are on a business trip. The fully equipped kitchen was just outstanding, we made our food hot in the microwave and the refrigerator kept our drinks cold and chilled. Apart from full bath in the master bedroom this great deluxe room comes with half bath as well isn’t that cool, perfect for a small family stay.
After settling down, we went down to explore the hotel and the first thing that surprised us was their lift, it was too techy and sci-fi 😉 The gym was huge with awesome view of Downtown area Dubai, it also has a famous spa with splendid range of treatments and consists of 13 luxurious treatment rooms, imbued with contemporary splendour and serenity to complement the authentic spa experience. Everything in the hotel is well-equipped with the most modern comforts and chic interior.
Dining at the luxury Emirates Grand Hotel Dubai:
Emirates Grand Lobby Lounge and Pastry Counter
- Theme nights
- New cuisine every day of the week
- Beautiful relaxing and soothing ambiance
Tal Al Amar Lebanese Restaurant
- Lebanese cuisine
- Finest dining experience
- Panoramic views of the Dubai skyline from 46th floor
- Overlooks the Arabian Sea and fabulous vistas of Dubai’s architectural wonders from 43rd floor
- All day dining
- Buffet and a’la carte options (last year we went for iftar buffet and it was a wonderful experience)
- Serves an array of international cuisine including Asian and Pan-Arabic
- Live cooking stations
La Veranda Poolside\ Turkish Rooftop Shisha Lounge
- Serves a variety of light meals, snacks and refreshments
- Offers stunning sunset views from 47th floor
- Tents setup with LCD
- Serves Shisha
- Rest and relax and admire how the blue Arabian Gulf Sea merges with the sunny Dubai sky 😉
Facilities and services provided at the 4 star Emirates Grand Hotel, Dubai:
- Airport transfers
- 24 hour front desk
- Coffee shop
- Children’s services including babysitting
- Air conditioning
- Currency exchange
- Wireless internet access
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Valet Parking
- 24 hour room service
- Swimming pool
- Health club and Spa
- Fitness centre
Overall we had a great time at Emirates Grand hotel that offers outstanding value for money and its fantastic location has a great advantage since it becomes really easy to travel to any part of the city with great comfort.
Experience true luxury and an enhanced lifestyle.
Address: Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre 2 – Dubai
Phone: 04-323 0000
Website – http://www.emiratesgrandhotel.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/EmiratesGrandHotel/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/emiratesgrandhotel/
Overall rating: 9.0
Cleanliness – Very Good
Location – Very Good
Staff – Good
Comfort – Very Good
Facilities – Good
Value for money – Yes
- Barbecue Delights Restaurant Review – Dubai UAE - August 31, 2017
- NH17 Restaurant Review – Dubai UAE - August 31, 2017
- Masala Pot Restaurant Business Bay, Dubai UAE – Review - August 8, 2017
- Ayam Elezz Restaurant Dubai UAE – Review. - November 11, 2016
- Freeze Restaurant Al Quoz Dubai UAE – Review - November 9, 2016
- The Hot Dog Stand Restaurant Dubai Marina UAE – Review - November 7, 2016
- Prax’s Chinese Restaurant Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Review - July 25, 2016
- Grand Barbeque Buffet Restaurant, Dubai – Review - July 4, 2016
- Fujairah Rotana Hotel, UAE – Review - June 28, 2016
- Kempinski Ajman Iftar Tent 2016 – Review - June 22, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.