How to go to Khasab from Dubai? Dubai to Khasab Musandam
Please click here to read our article with details on how to plan your Dubai to Khasab Musandam trip
The article brief you on various options to go from Dubai to Khasab Musandam. Khasab is a city in Oman and is the capital of Musandam peninsula.
The approximate distance from Dubai Clock Tower to Khasab is around 200 kms. Approximate duration to reach Khasab from Dubai is 2 hours 30 minutes non-stop drive.
All tourists require an Oman visa to enter Khasab Musandam by road. Oman visa fee is approximately 80 to 90 UAE Dirhams for expatriates holding UAE residence visa.
The easier means of transport from Dubai to Khasab Musandam is by road in your own car within 2 hours 30 minutes’ drive. There are other options to go from Dubai to Khasab Musandam. Click to read the article to know details.
Hotels in Khasab
- Hotel Golden Tulip Resort Khasab – http://www.goldentulipdibba.com/en
- Khasab Hotel – www.khasabhotel.net
- Bin Majid Beach Hotel – www.binmajid.com/
- Atana Khasab Hotel – http://www.wego.ae/en/hotels/oman/khasab/atana-khasab-hotel-137862
- Al Taif Accommodation – http://www.wego.ae/en/hotels/oman/khasab/al-taif-accommodation-801944
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.