Dubai Shopping Festival 2019 : Your Guide To Sales, Raffles, Fireworks And Gig
The 24th edition of Dubai Shopping Festival 2019 begins from December 26 to January 26 2019 for a 39-day celebration. Here are the ultimate guide to all the top-billed events, concerts and the annual fireworks.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2019 : Your Guide To Sales, Raffles, Fireworks and Gigs Details :
- Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) 2019 is back with its 24th edition from December 26 to January 26, 2019, attracting shoppers from all over the world. The much-loved 12-hour sale will also make a return across Majid Al Futtaim malls on the opening day, promising shoppers 25-90 per cent discounts.
- The festival begins with a 12-hour sale, giving customers up to 90 per cent off at the Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Deira, City Centre Me’aisem, City Centre Barsha and City Centre Al Shindagha.
- Starting at midday and running right through to midnight, top brands in fashion, beauty, home ware and lifestyle will be on offer throughout the 12 hours.
- Starting today, residents and tourists can win up to 32kg of gold, luxury cars and smart TVs worth Dh8.5 million during a five-week promotion by the Dubai Gold and Jewellery Group (DGJG).
- More than 300 outlets will participate in the campaign, which requires the purchase of Dh500 worth of gold and diamond jewellery.
- From 27th December, the Dubai Shopping Festival weekend surprises will give bargain-hunters the chance to get lucrative offers on an exclusive product range at a specified shopping location each weekend.
- The retailer is announced 24 hours before the sale, which will start at 10am each Thursday, Friday and Saturday until stocks last.
- For the 24th edition, there will be daily chances to win an Infiniti QX50 and Dh150,000 in cash, weekly prizes of Dh100,000 for five winners (Dh20,000 each) and a mega cash prize of Dh500,000 for one winner. To enter the daily draws, a raffle ticket for Dh200 can be purchased at select outlets and the Global Village until February 2.
- There will also be a Nissan grand raffle where stub holders will be able to win one of seven models from the carmaker. To enter the raffle, customers need to spend a minimum Dh20 on non-fuel purchases at Enoc, Eppco petrol stations and Zoom stores.
- The Dubai Shopping Malls Group is offering cash prizes worth a combined Dh1 million for those who spend more than Dh200 at participating malls. Selected shoppers will be able to take part in a Spin the Wheel activation every Saturday starting on January 5 at the Global Village and win cash prizes.
- The Dubai Gold & Jewellery group (DGJG) has 32 kilos of gold up for grabs, with six 100 gram bars of gold, six Samsung 65 inch UHD Smart Curve TVs and five BMW cars. To enter, customers need to spend more than Dh500 on gold purchases to receive a raffle coupon to enter into a daily draw to win a quarter kilo of Gold each per day (one kilo of gold given away each day for 32 days).
- Those shopping for diamonds will be eligible for entry into a weekly raffle draw to drive away with a BMW.
- Egypt’s Mohammad Hamaki will be performing hits, including ‘Ahla Haga Fiki’, on December 28. The New Year week will kick off with Saudi Arabian singer Rabeh Saqer on January 4, followed by Pakistan’s Rahat Fateh Ali Khan on January 11.
- Syrian musicians Hussain Al Deek and Wafik Habib will perform on January 18, followed by Egyptian singers Sa’ad Al Soughaiyar and Amina on January 25.
- The Dubai Shopping Festival series finale will take place on February 1 with Lebanese superstar Elissa — one of the biggest artists from the Arab world, having sold more than 30 million records worldwide.
Entry : Global Village entry ticket is Dh15, with the performances set for 9pm.
Time : 9PM
- Singer Hussain Al Jassimi will stage a performance at Dubai Opera to kick off Dubai Shopping Festival 2019.
The five-hour spectacle will see the Emirati superstar perform some of his biggest hits, including ‘Wallah Mayiswa’, ‘Basbor Al Fourgakom’ and ‘Ya Shabab El Watan’.
Entry : Tickets start at Dh450
Time : Show starts at 9pm
- Don’t let this Christmas season end before catching a Aladdin pantomime at the Madinat Theatre.
Entry : Tickets priced at Dh120
Time : Shows at 11am, 3pm and 7pm until December 28
- On December 28, the Dubai World Trade Centre will relive the 90s at this Filipino musical spectacle with lead singers of some of the biggest bands of the 90s like line-up includes Cooky Chua of Color It Red, who’ll be performing her hit song ‘Paglisan’; Glenn Jacinto from Teeth, with hits including ‘Laklak’; Lai Bautista from Prettier Than Pink; Orient Pearl’s Naldy Padilla; and AfterImage’s Wency Cornello.
Entry : Tickets start at Dh60
Time : Show starts at 7.30pm
- K-Pop girl group Momoland is touching down in Dubai for their first concert in the Middle East, Momoland Live Concert
Catch the viral sensations behind ‘Bhoom Bhoom’ at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium on January 4.
Entry : Tickets start at Dh200
Time : 8pm
- The famed Iranian-American stand-up comedian Max Amini will return to Dubai, at the Madinat Theatre for three shows.
Expect plenty of funny impressions and stories about everything from families to cultural differences.
Entry : Dh220
Time : 5.30pm, 8pm and 10.15pm
- The popular Indian artist Arijit Singh will perform at the Dubai World Trade Centre returning to Dubai after a two-year hiatus.
Entry : Dh150
Time : 6pm
- After a 13-year hiatus, the Pakistani Sufi rock band Junoon has reunited for two special concert on January 18 at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium.
Performing at the event will be lead singer Ali Azmat, lead guitarist Salman Ahmad and bass guitarist Brian O’Connell. The band first formed in 1990, and have gone on to release 19 albums that have sold more than 30 million copies globally.
Entry : AED150-3000
Time : 7pm
- The popular singer-songwriter George Ezra will /be performing live at Dubai World Trade Centre with his debut concert in the city on January 22.
After hitting stardom in 2014 he has followed it up with a succession of folk-pop tracks. His most recent singles ‘Budapest’ and ‘Shotgun’ have topped charts around the world.
Entry : Dh295
Time : 9pm
- Dont miss one of Shakespeare’s greatest plays performed live as ‘Othello’ comes to Dubai Opera for the first time.
The play has been reimagined for the 21st century by director Richard Twyman and has recently finished a run in London.
It tells the story of Othello, a general who lives in Venice, as he prepares to lead the army against invaders. Soon, though, his life begins to unravel thanks to his enemy, Lago.
Date : The performance will run from January 31 until February 2
Entry : Dh150
Time : At 8pm, with a matinee performance at 3pm as well on February 1 and 2.
Note : This production has an age restriction of 12 and above.
- Buy Tickets
The 23-year tradition continues with the current edition of Dubai Shopping Festival with weekend fireworks (Thursdays and Fridays) at Al Seef, La Mer and The Beach at JBR. To kick off the shopping festival, December 26 will also feature a special display, as will February 2 to close the festivities.
Fireworks showtimes : 8.30pm at Al Seef; 9pm at La Mer; 9.30pm at The Beach.
Market Out Of The Box
- Head down to Burj Park for artisan shopping at Market Outside The Box, which makes a returns this Dubai Shopping Festival 2019. Sift through treasures by local and international emerging brands in an outdoor retail environment.
- Market Out Of The Box will also feature a line-up of music and dance performances, with a pop-up cinema as well.
- Market Out Of The Box will feature food trucks as well.
Date : The market runs from January 24 to February 2.
- City Walk’s widely popular food festival, Miami Vibes returns this December where visitors will have the chance to sample treats from a wide array of Dubai’s food trucks, all owned by Emiratis. It’s also free to attend, and there’ll be live music for visitors to enjoy.
Entry : Free
Telephone : +971 52 620 6162
Date : From 2pm to 11pm on weekdays and 2pm to 12am on weekends, until December 31.
Dubai’s annual carpet festival returns this January. Visitors will be able to learn secrets from master carpet makers and hear from expert speakers, as well as check out exhibitions of rare, handmade carpets.
Date : At City Walk from January 20 until February 14.
Location : City Walk Location map
For more details visit Dubai Shopping Festival 2019
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.