Dubai-Sharjah Ferry Service: Ticket, Timings, Free Trip Details
Picture Courtesy: zawya.com
Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority has announced the launch of a ferry service for passengers travelling between Al Ghubaiba Marine Station, Dubai and Aquarium Marine Station, Sharjah. The launch notes the first marine transit service operated between Dubai & any other emirate. Dubai-Sharjah Ferry Service: Ticket, Timings, Free Trip Details are stated below:
What are the ticket rates?
The new line has a capacity to serve 1.3 m riders per year and can increase if required
- Silver Class: Dh 15
- Gold Class: Dh 25
- Free for people of determination & children below five
- Free WiFi connection will be provided for riders
What are the timings?
- The transit time between Al Ghubaiba and Aquarium stations will be about 35 minutes
- The service frequency is every 30 minutes during morning peak hours from (5 am to 9 am) Saturday to Sunday
- The evening peak hours from (4 pm to 8:30 pm) Saturday to Sunday
- The service interval will be 1 1/2 hours during off-peak times
- The first journey will depart from Dubai at 5:15 am & the last journey will leave at 8:00 pm
- The first journey will depart from Sharjah at 5 am & the last journey will depart at 7:30 pm
- The new marine transit line promotes the cooperation between Dubai & Sharjah by offering more mobility options between the two emirates
- It offers a safe and quick marine transport solution
- The ferry will be operating 42 journeys (21 in each direction) daily
- Free parking & internal bus service at Sharjah Aquarium Marine Station
- The Ferry offers high safety standards, experienced crew, rescue & firefighting equipment and anti-maritime pollution
- It has five life-rafts, has a capacity to accommodate 125 riders, 110 life jackets, and 6 safety life-buoy
- The cockpit is fitted with navigation tools such as marine radar, sea depth measuring instrument, electronic maps, and tracking devices
- Dubai Ferry has achieved international certifications for on board safety, ISM certificate awarded by Bureau Veritas
- Park-and-Ride facility for up to 300 vehicles for marine transit users
- A shuttle bus service will be at (Heart of Sharjah), passing by Corniche and Al Majaz, to connect with the marine station near Sharjah Aquarium
- Waiting lounges for males & females, toilettes, ticketing counter and a ticket-vending machine
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five-day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.