Dubai Miracle Garden – Places to Visit in Dubai
Dubai Miracle Garden
- Dubai Miracle Garden is Open Now.
- The 7th season of Dubai Miracle Garden in 2018 reopened on November 1st, Thursday and will be open till mid of May 2019.
- Largest Flower Structure – Shape of the Airbus A380 (Guinness World Records)
- Ticket rates of Dubai Miracle Garden
- Adult (12 years old above): 50AED
- Children (12 years old and below): 40AED
- Disabled and 2years old and below: Free of Charge
- Timing of Dubai Miracle Garden
- 9AM – 9PM weekdays (Sunday to Thursday)
- 9AM – 11PM weekends (Friday & Saturday)
- Location Google Map خريطة الموقع : https://goo.gl/maps/fGAZUCJ9miT2
- How to reach Dubai Miracle Garden using public transport:
- Take the Dubai Metro and get down at the MOE (Mall of the Emirates) station in red line. Then take Bus Route 105 to DMC or take Bus F30 via Arabian Ranches then get down at Saheel Fate 2 bus stop. Then walk little or take a taxi (5 minutes approx)
- New bus route 105, from Mall of The Emirates metro station to Miracle Garden (5 Dirhams). Click here for more info
- Bus Route 105 timing: Sunday to Thursday from 02:00 pm to 08:00 pm, Friday and Saturday from 12:00 pm (midday) to 10:00 pm. Service interval is 15 minutes.
Dubai Butterfly Garden – Click here for more details. (Butterfly Garden is open from 8AM to 6PM)
Visit the most beautiful and the largest natural flower garden in the world! Dubai Miracle Garden is the world’s biggest natural flower garden which consists of different types of flowers, special vertical and horizontal landscaping designs in each area. The whole garden contains more than 45 million flowers.
Dubai Miracle Garden is the Middle Eastern city’s latest mega super project.It was opened on 14th Feb 2013 and has attracted more than 2,00,000 people in it’s first month of opening. More than 45 million blooming flowers in stunning designs, awesome shapes and structures. An eye catching color combinations achieved through 45 different flower varieties and color. Miracle Garden is one of a kind in the region and in the world for such a unique display and extravagant outdoor recreational destination.
Miracle Garden in its First Phase is providing state of the art services and facilities including open parking, VIP parking, sitting areas, prayer room, toilet blocks, ablution facility, security room, first aid room, carts for handicapped visitors, retails and commercial kiosk and all other related services available to facilitate visitors.
Miracle Garden has the record in Guinness Book of Records for having the longest wall of flowers which will give a new landmark for Miracle Garden and for the City of Dubai, which is believed to be the leader in the diverse and cultural tourist attraction.
Miracle Garden will be a renewable idea allowing to have new beauty, new designs and new attraction season after season. Miracle Garden is a creation of new tourism activity in the environmental tourism field. Growing rapidly in the world depending on natural resources, environment with optimum temperature which inspires people from different ages, male and female.
Guinness World Record achieved by Dubai Miracle Garden
- The Largest Vertical Garden on 28th of March 2013.
- Globe’s largest floral installation.
- World’s Largest Topiary Structure
Dubai Miracle Garden – Places to Visit in Dubai – Details
- Now Open. Open on 1st Nov 2018 till Mid May 2019
- Weekdays: 9AM to 9PM – Sunday to Thursday
- Weekends: 9AM to 11PM – Friday and Saturday
- Regular Admission: Adults 50AED / Children 40AED
- Disabled: Free
- 2 yrs old and below free
Dubailand near Arabian Ranches / Opposite Dubai Autodrome
Location Map: https://goo.gl/maps/fGAZUCJ9miT2
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.