Dubai Ice Rink, spectacular venue, skating, play ice hockey, Dubai, UAE, lympic-size ice rink, fun, Entertainment
Set your spirit free on ice at Dubai’s new sensational Olympic-size ice rink. From those looking to experience ice skating for the first time or those keen to master their skills, Dubai Ice Rink is a destination of endless fun for everyone.
The Olympic-size ice rink boasts world-class facilities. Whether you want to learn skating, perfect your technique, play ice hockey, socialise with friends or just have a great time, this spectacular venue is the coolest place to hang out, any time of the year.
Glide into a magical winter wonderland at Dubai Ice Rink. With its larger than life Olympic-size proportions, whether you want to learn skating, perfect your technique, play ice hockey, socialise with friends or just have a great time, this spectacular venue is the coolest place to hang out any time of the year.
Prices: Price start from 55AED depending on sessions. Please check Dubai Ice Rink website for prices and timings before you travel. Dubai Ice Rink may occasionally have private events where public sessions may be cancelled. If in doubt please call +971 4 448 5111
LOCKERS & FACILITIES
Security lockers are available at a nominal charge to secure your personal belongings whilst you skate. Please note that for your safety, bags are not allowed on the ice. We regret we cannot accept responsibility for items lost.
Spectator seating is available overlooking the ice rink, as well as seating in our cafe on the mezzanine area where you can enjoy a hot drink, light snack or treat yourself to a pastry while watching the skaters whizz by.
There are also a selection of amusements and games.
For skaters, there is a drinks and snacks counter to allow them to fortify themselves during skating breaks
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Before going on the ice
- Choose a session appropriate to your ability
- Do not skate if you are pregnant
- Do not carry young children or babies on the Ice
- Wear gloves and wrap up warm but do not wear scarves, long coats or trailing items the Ice
- Do not skate whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Do not use mobile phones or personal stereos on the Ice. Either leave them at home,with a spectator or in a locker
- Do not eat food or drink on the Ice, or drop litter on the Ice
- Do not carry or wear bags on the Ice as this may affect your balance. Remove sharp objects from your pockets
- Ensure your skates are fastened correctly
- Please be advised that Strobe Lights are used during Disco Sessions. Skaters who are uncomfortable with such lighting effects should take heed accordingly
On the ice
- Always enter and leave the Ice pad via the gates
- Skate in an anti-clockwise direction
- Do not skate at excessive speeds
- If you do fall over, try and protect your head
- Keep your fingers clenched in a ball
- Please follow the instructions of the marshalls and referees who are here to ensure your safety
- When the machine is cleaning the Ice, keep off the Ice and behind the barriers
- Do not sit or climb on the barriers
- Do not throw or spray the Ice
- Do not dig holes in the Ice
- No jumping or pushing
- No tag games or whip-changes
- Please be considerate to less able skaters
The Dubai Mall, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Mon – Wed: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Thu – Sat: 11:15 am – 11:45 pm
Sun: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.