Al Khaleej National School
Al Khaleej National School believe that a great school is one which is concerned with all aspects of a student’s growth – academic, intellectual, creative, social, physical and emotional. Theit values-based education teaches our students to celebrate diversity in a spirit of understanding and tolerance, something which the modern world is desperate for. They teach respect and compassion. Their schools have a conscience, they believe in giving. For every one child enrolled in a GEMS school one hundred underprivileged children will be impacted. Former US President, Bill Clinton is the Honorary Chairman of their Foundation.
|School name||Al Khaleej National School|
|Type of institute||private profit-making K-12 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||UAE/US|
|Qualifications or Courses||HS Diploma|
|Head of school||Nigel Cropley (Principal)|
|Executive body or owner||GEMS Education / Varkey Group|
|Date founded||July 1992|
|Number of students (approx)||1200|
Payment of Fees
Registration fee of AED 500 is due at the time of application. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. When an offer of a seat in the school is extended, there will be an admission fee of AED 2500 needed to secure the seat. This admission fee is non-refundable and adjustable against the 1st term fees.
If a student joins in the school in the middle of a term/semester, the tuition fee applicable will be prorated, based on the number of full weeks (commencing from the week of joining) remaining and unexpired in the term/semester.
All forms of payment methods are accepted and can be made by in person at the school accounts office. In addition, payments of fees and tuition can also be paid by cheque, cash, or wire transfer directly to the school bank account.
Non-payment of Fees
Failure to pay school fees may result in a loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references, and/or examination results, as well as, temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.
The registration fee, admission fee, and re-enrolment fee remain non-refundable, while tuition fee refunds follow the Ministry of Education Bylaws for Private Education. If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, the refunds will be processed as follows and returned to the original payee.
- If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the first term/semester fee paid will be refunded, except the AED 500 Registration Fee and AED 2500 Admissions Fee, or the AED 1000 re-enrolment fee.
- If a student withdraws during the school term/semester, the Registration fee, Admission fee, and Re-Enrolment fee, are non-refundable, and the remaining tuition is refunded in accordance per the Ministry of Education bilo for term payments:• Fees will be charged for one full month if a student attends school for two weeks or less.
• Fees will be charged for two full months if a student attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
• Fees will be charged for the entire school term/semester if a student attends school for more than one month.
In order to secure the seat for the next academic year, parents will be asked to pay a re-enrolment fee of AED 1000, which is non-refundable, but adjustable against the first term fees. Please note, students who are unable to be registered with the ministry due to missing required documentation, or students with an outstanding fee balance, will not be able to be re-enrol for the next academic year.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit notification of their withdrawal in writing to the Registrar office. A 30-day notification period is required
- Credit Card
- 3 Cheques (1 current + 2 PDC), paid to: “Al Khaleej National School” (dated latest DOJ, January and April)
Al Khaleej National School
PO Box 26780
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 2822707
Fax: +971 4 2824491
E-mail: email@example.com ,
Principal’s E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Al Khaleej National School Website
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.