Last Exit at Al Qudra Dubai D63
Last Exit at Al Qudra Dubai D63 is a Street Food Truck Park in Dubai located near Al Qudra Lake (click to read about Al Qudra Lake). Last Exit is your ultimate exit for a Gourmet Street Food experience. A delicious selection of the freshest, tastiest gourmet offerings is made available to you in a unique Food Truck Park concept and the first of its kind in the region, in a chilled, fun and convenient environment.
Whether you are looking for a healthy salad, or a meaty burger, or traditional dishes these cuisine experts are onsite ready to serve you. Enjoy your delicious meal surrounded by the rustic farm scenery at the all new Last Exit Al Qudra D63.
The Last Exit Al Qudra D63 is home to five fantastic concepts each with its own unique cuisine:
The Brass, Burger Pit, Poco Loco, The Green House and Jaldi Jaldi.
Visit Last Exit at the end of D63 to experience the most incredible themed Truck Park in the UAE.
How to contact Last Exit at Al Qudra Dubai officials to know more details?
Where is the location of Last Exit at Al Qudra Dubai?
In the middle of the Seih Al Salam desert and Bab Al Shams
How to reach Last Exit at Al Qudra Dubai?
The easiest access seem to be to take the road passing Arabian Ranches and Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club. From the Polo Club it is 28 km to the Saih al Salam–Qudra lake. There is Al Qudra cycle track and Al Qudra desert camping area in the way towards the lake.
- Coming from Sharjah towards Jebel Ali, take Emirates road (E611)
- Go straight until you see Exit 35 ( If you are coming from Abu Dhabi/Jebel Ali, take Exit 35 in Emirates Road)
- Take Exit 35 & take a U-Turn. Then you will reach other side of the Emirates road (ie towards Sharjah Direction)
- Go straight. In approximate 200 meters you will see Al Qudra Exit 35
- Follow that exit and go straight for approximately 20 Kilometers till you see a roundabout with horse statue in middle of round about. (From the beginning of Al Qudra Exit 35 this is 3rd roundabout)
- Once you reach this round about there is no more tar road. You have to go straight through the “Mud Road” / “Kacha Road”.
- Take left from the “Trek Bicycle Store” through the “Mud Road” / “Kacha Road”. In 200 meters you will reach the first lake. Near by there are other lakes.
Google map link: Click here for the Google Map
Facebook: click to view photos of Al Qudra Lake
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.