Masdar Institute of Science and Technology is the world’s first graduate-level university dedicated to providing real-world solutions to issues of sustainability. The Institute’s goal is to become a world-class research-driven graduate-level university, focusing on advanced energy and sustainable technologies.The Institute offers Masters and Doctoral programs in engineering disciplines with a focus on advanced energy and sustainable technologies. The quality of graduate programs administered by the Office of Academic Programs is reflected in the recognition received by its students and faculty.
Located in the Masdar City in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Masdar Institute aims to support Abu Dhabi’s economic diversification by nurturing highly-skilled human and intellectual capital and partnering with industry leaders. This will help the Emirate in its transformation to a knowledge-based economy and enhance its position as a leader in global energy.
Masdar City is a modern Arabian city that, like its forerunners, is in tune with its surroundings. As such, it is a model for sustainable urban development regionally and globally, seeking to be a commercially viable development that delivers the highest quality living and working environment with the lowest possible ecological footprint. The Masdar Institute campus is an embodiment of those ideals, powered by renewable energy and supported by the cutting edge of technology, providing students with a unique opportunity to live and learn in a true “living laboratory” environment.
Location of Masdar Institute of Science and Technology Campus
From Abu Dhabi:
- Drive along Khaleej Al Arabi Road (towards Dubai) until you reach the main highway which takes you on to Mussaffah Bridge.
- Once you cross Mussafah Bridge, drive straight ahead until you pass Officers City and Khalifa City towards the direction of Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- Follow signs towards Presidential Flight and Masdar City.
- Take the right exit which will lead to a small crossover where you will see signage for Masdar City and Presidential Flight pointing to the right. When you turn right, go straight and towards a small roundabout. Take a left at the roundabout, until you reach another roundabout (Presidential Flight).
- At this roundabout take a U-turn and take the first right towards Masdar City.
- Take the E-11 towards Abu Dhabi.
- Stay on the main highway, which becomes the E-10, continuing towards Abu Dhabi.
- Take the exit to signposted ‘Al Raha Beach and Khalifa City’. At the bottom of the slip road pass under the freeway taking the 3rd exit to another roundabout.
- Take the third exit toward the airport and “Presidential flight”.
- Continue on to the next roundabout which is directly in front of the Presidential Flight entrance.
- At the roundabout go straight and take the first right, with a sign to Masdar.
Department & Program Details: www.masdar.ac.ae/programs
Admission Details: www.masdar.ac.ae/admissions
Tel: +971 2 810 9333
Fax: +971 2 810 9901
United Arab Emirates
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology Website: www.masdar.ac.ae
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.