University of Sharjah is a comprehensive academic institution with a distinctive learning style and a global vision. It is a pioneer in academia, scientific research and the arts in the UAE and the GCC region. All programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
University of Sharjah Vision
The University of Sharjah is committed to providing its students with an education and learning experience of the highest quality; offering a comprehensive platform of academic and professional programs; promoting the personal, social, academic, and career growth of all students; adding to human knowledge; contributing to the cultural, social and economic progress of society; preserving fostering and promoting the Arab and Islamic culture, heritage and history; and contributing to the advancement of learning and to the development of human resources in the Emirate of the Sharjah and the UAE.
The goals and objectives of the University of Sharjah include:
2. Promoting the personal, social, academic and career growth of all students in a proactive manner to prepare and qualify them to be leaders in their chosen careers and professions,
3. Adding to human knowledge through discovery and scientific research in full cooperation and collaboration with leading academic and research institutions around the globe,
4. Contributing to the cultural, social and economic progress of society through social responsiveness and effective engagement and collaborations with public and private organizations and institutions,
5. Preserving, fostering and promoting the Arab and Islamic culture, heritage and history through strengthening and fostering its educational programs and scholarly research in these fields and maintaining strong links and connections in these disciplines among academic and cultural institutions in the Arab World and all Islamic countries,
6. Enhancing the quality and reputation of higher education in the country through cooperation with other institutions of higher learning to promote quality standards and the adoption of best practices in learning and teaching, and
7. Contributing to the advancement of learning and to the development of human resources in the Emirate of Sharjah and the UAE through linking academic and professional programs to the future needs of the job market and by providing continuous educational and training programs to update and upgrade the knowledge, professional qualifications, and skills of people in the workforce.
University of Sharjah
P. O. Box 27272 Sharjah
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 6 5585000
Fax: +971 6 5585099
University of Sharjah Website: www.sharjah.ac.ae/en
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.