Parents Visa in Dubai, How to sponsor parents in Dubai? UAE residence visa for your parents.
For various reasons you would need to sponsor your parents in Dubai. First the entry visa can be taken to bring then to Dubai and then the same can be converted to residence visa for parents. Once your parents enter the country with the entry visa, the same should be converted to a residency visa not later than 60 days from the date of entry.
Eligibility for applying for a residence visa for parents or in-laws in UAE
- You should have a valid UAE residence visa.
- Should have a minimum salary of Dh20,000 or a monthly pay of Dh19,000 plus a two-bedroom accommodation.
- The tenancy contract of the apartment / flat should be officially attested.
- Similarly, the labor contract bearing proof of salary must be attested by the Ministry of Labor.
- An applicant must also pay a deposit of Dh2,000 per parent after seeking approval for sponsorship from the special committee that handles such cases.
- Should take visa for both the parents (father & mother) together.
- Must establish the proof that you are the only one to take care of them in home country.
- This has to be certified by a letter from the embassy or consulate of the applicant’s home country.
- If one of them is deceased, you need a valid proof to show the death of the parent.
- A Medical insurance is mandatory and there should be a coverage of AED 600 per year.
Steps and procedures to follow to get residence visa for parents in Dubai
- Take a medical card after doing a health check-up of your parents.
- Pay fee and type the application form.
- Submit all required documents in General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubai for visa issuance.
- The visa will be couriered to you through em-post.
- The same steps to be followed for parents in laws.
Fees to be paid for parents visa in Dubai
- Visa typing fee for each year – 110 AED
- For urgent application (If required urgently) – 100 AED
- Courier charges – 10 AED
Documents required to take visa for parents in Dubai
- Typed application form from a authorised typing centre.
- 3 Passport size photographs of parents.
- Original valid passport of parents.
- Original valid passport of sponsor (Yourself) with valid residence visa stamped.
- Original job contract or salary certificate of the sponsor (Yourself).
- Medical card or medical insurance policy of parents.
- Refundable deposit receipt of 5000 per person. (The receipt is required to receive the money back once the parents exit the country after cancellation of the visa)
- Tendency contract of 2 bedroom apartment stamped at Land Department in Dubai along with paid electricity and water bill
- Proof of relationship is to be obtained from your embassy/consulate attesting both relationship and that you are sole provider for your parents.
- GulfNews – http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/visa/dh20-000-salary-must-to-sponsor-parents-in-uae-1.1254894
- General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs – Dubai http://dnrd.ae/en/Services/ServicesGuide/Pages/AudianceService.aspx?ServiceId=233&AudianceId=3
- KhaleejTimes – http://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/inside.asp?section=legalview&xfile=/data/legalview/2012/December/legalview_December5.xml
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.