One Cafe By Life n’One Restaurant, Dubai – Review
We came to know about this hidden gem last week and just can’t resist us for visiting this place. Villa style One Cafe By Life n’One is a wellness center that hosts regular classes and workshops including meditation, pilates and has a yoga studio.
Alongside it has an in-house cafe offering food and drinks that are amazingly healthy (No Sugar, No Gluten & No Dairy) in a garden which they call it as a secret garden, which is one of a kind in Dubai. It is an absolutely new concept, opened in Dubai by a locally based Turkish entrepreneur Eda Gungor.
At first the location, if you are familiar with Jumeirah, it’s very easy to locate. So we parked our car on the main road in front of Jumeirah center Costa Coffee or if you come behind Jumeirah center there is ample of free parking as well but it’s hard to get as it’s always full. Once parked then walk down the narrow street of Costa Coffee passing Magrudy’s on your left and at the end on your right side you’ll see colorful entrance and signboards with quotes upon entering itself you get the vibe of having a good time.
It’s a very quiet and calm place with greenery all over and rustic wooden furniture. We really liked the concept of sitting down and eating or drinking but you can’t sit for long without the back support but we enjoyed and somehow managed to sit for two hours :p The place is very picturesque!
One of the best part of this place is they allow pets inside the cafe that was very unusual to see as you can see in our pictures and being an open area they don’t allow smoking you have to walk outside to smoke that was strange hmmm but that’s OK.
So, we were craving for coffee and it’s served with almond milk and that was new to us, so we had that and it tasted really different and somehow we liked it too. The atmosphere was just serene but the service was slow and disappointing, and the menu is vast and bursting with natural goodness. Overall we had a nice time and tasted a different kind of coffee that was good. It is a great hangout spot with a chilled and cozy atmosphere.
FYI.. Everything is guilt free including WiFi and the water is also free 😉
Socially active on:
Location and Contact details:
community 332, Villa 5/1b (behind Magrudy’s)
Tel: +971 4 343 6676
- Barbecue Delights Restaurant Review – Dubai UAE - August 31, 2017
- NH17 Restaurant Review – Dubai UAE - August 31, 2017
- Masala Pot Restaurant Business Bay, Dubai UAE – Review - August 8, 2017
- Ayam Elezz Restaurant Dubai UAE – Review. - November 11, 2016
- Freeze Restaurant Al Quoz Dubai UAE – Review - November 9, 2016
- The Hot Dog Stand Restaurant Dubai Marina UAE – Review - November 7, 2016
- Prax’s Chinese Restaurant Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Review - July 25, 2016
- Grand Barbeque Buffet Restaurant, Dubai – Review - July 4, 2016
- Fujairah Rotana Hotel, UAE – Review - June 28, 2016
- Kempinski Ajman Iftar Tent 2016 – Review - June 22, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.