Kalyan Jewellers UAE
The leading Indian retail jewelry chain inaugurated six outlets, each one spread over 5,000 square feet at two levels including a dedicated diamond floor.
Kalyan Jewellers is investing over Dh140 million in the first phase of its overseas expansion with four stores in Dubai, and one each in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, roping in Amitabh Bachchan and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan and south Indian superstars Nagarjuna, Prabhu and Manju Warrier on 26th Dec 2013, Thursday for the rollout.
Location of Kalyan Jewellers UAE
Kalyan Jewellers Dubai
- Damascus Street, opposite Grand Hotel, Al Qusais, Dubai
- Opposite Karama Park, Karama, Dubai – Karama Center Karama Dubai (NEW)
- Al Fahidi Street, Bur Dubai
- Opposite Cosmos store, Meena Bazaar, Bur Dubai
Kalyan Jewellers Abu Dhabi
- Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi
Kalyan Jewellers Sharjah
- Al Ghuwair, Rolla Square, Sharjah
Other reference links for Kalyan Jewellers UAE
- GulfNews.com – Celebrity Marathon
- UAE Style Magazine – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Dubai on 26 December
- Khaleej Times – Star-studded jewels in Kalyan’s UAE opening
Going forward, Kalyan Jewellers plans to expand across the region, opening three retail outlets in Kuwait, two outlets in Qatar and one each in Bahrain, Muscat and Oman.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.