Dubai Frame UAE – Expected to open in November 2017
Dubai Frame (برواز دبي) project contains 150 metre high, 93 metre wide structure with a huge picture frame. It represents a view of modern Dubai such as Emirates Towers and Burj Khalifa on one side and old areas of the city as Deira, Umm Hurair and Karama on the other side.
The frame is expected to open by this year end, probably in November 2017
Dubai Frame is a project based on the expansion and development in Dubai, UAE. It has been listed among the world’s best new attractions. The location for the big frame project is Zabeel Park and it gives the visitors a good view of both old and new sights of Dubai.
Where is the location for the Dubai Frame?
Zabeel Park – Dubai
Dubai Frame Location Map
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/SCS3geaiVeu
Dubai Frame Opening hours
The ticket will be available on the website, or via an App. – More details coming soon
What is the size of Dubai Frame?
Two 150 meter high towers and 93 meter wide bridge that connect the two towers is the Dubai Frame structure.
Total area: 7,145 square meters
Dubai Frame Entry Ticket Fee:
- Adults: Dhs50
- Children: Dhs30
- Free for children under three and people with disabilities
What is special about Dubai Frame?
- Multimedia presentation at the ground level which tells the history of Dubai
- Museum with ancient objects
- Coffee shop
- On the other side of the mezzanine level, it represents the Future of Dubai.The ‘Future Dubai Gallery’ on this side of the mezzanine level. This concept zooms into the future – Dubai 50 years from now – the virtual metropolis, through virtual reality and interactive projections. There is a vortex tunnel with special lights and sound effects that creates an illusion of time travel through a warp portal and arriving into the city 50 years ahead.
- The visitors will exit the elevator onto the mezzanine floor to pass through a vortex tunnel with special lights and sound effects. The idea is to create an illusion of time travel through a warp vortex and arriving into the city 50 years ahead.
- An immersive ‘Virtual Metropolis’ experience is created on the walls by means of interactive projections, light and sound to create the city of the future. The scenes would depict the city’s evolution after 50 years, new projects, how people would travel, live etc
- There is a frame’s glass bridge.
- The golden base of the glass bridge (horizontal leg of the frame) is halfway through, from which workers are installing the stainless steel gold to cover both sides of the bridge. The design is inspired by the Expo 2020 logo, which can already be seen on the bridge.
Information courtesy: https://dm.gov.ae
For more information link to:
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Please do let us know if you have more queries.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.