Bluewaters Island in Dubai, UAE – Places To Visit In Dubai, UAE
Bluewaters is a man-made mixed use island located off the coast of Jumeirah Beach Residence. Ain Dubai, the world’s largest observation wheel, forms the unique centrepiece of this development that is poised to become one of the world’s largest tourism hotspots.
Bluewaters is a modern, family-oriented island destination with a pioneering spirit that blends waterfront living with the exhilaration of urban city life.
A colourful beacon adorning Dubai’s spectacular coastline and skyline, residences offer those seeking a new life in the city a culture and an experience that extends beyond the home, not to mention unrivalled views of the world’s largest observation wheel – Ain Dubai.
Bluewaters Island in Dubai, UAE Details:
Where is the location of Bluewaters Island in Dubai, UAE?
Jumeirah Beach Residence Coastline
Near Dubai Marina
How to reach Bluewaters Island in Dubai, UAE?
Connected to the mainland with a direct roadway from the Sheikh Zayed Road, Bluewaters will operate a mono rail system to transport visitors to the entertainment zone from the metro station.
A leisurely walk across a 265-metre pedestrian bridge leads to even more experiences at THE BEACH.
What are the attractions at Bluewaters Island in Dubai, UAE?
- A modern, family-oriented island destination with an exclusive selection of premium apartments, penthouses and townhouses.
- The waterfront residences include 10 mid-rise towers with 698 one, two, three and four-bed apartments and four five-bedroom penthouses. Bluewaters will also include 17 one to four-bedroom townhouses.
- The one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments will feature floor-to-ceiling glass windows, while the five-bedroom penthouses feature 360-degree views.
- The residences are finished with a neutral palette and a minimalist style, with Scandinavian wooden floors and soft metallic fixtures.
- Amenities include:
2. Swimming Pools,
3. Landscaped Gardens
4. Basketball Courts
5. Children’s play areas etc…..
Residents however, will not have access to a marina, while the residential section will have a promenade instead of a beach.
- Meraas launched Bluewaters residences at Dh2,100 to Dh2,600 per square foot. These rates are attractive, considering Bluewaters Island is an ultra high-end man-made project with a record-breaking landmark.
Retail & Hospitality Zone:
- Bluewaters will be a shopper’s paradise with close to 200 retail and dining concepts.
- The whole development is hospitality-based with a wide offering of over 200 food and beverage outlets, hotels, retail and leisure elements and a plaza.
- The 5-star hotels and beach hotels on the island include two of four new hotel brands launched by Meraas in April 2017 – Re Vera Bluewaters Resort and Vivus Bluewaters Resort.
- A souq, which will feature “more intimate, smaller units where people can connect with the space and each other.
- A conference centre with glass windows overlooking the beach.
- An interesting feature around the community spaces are the “mushrooms” that provide shading and lighting effects, making the walkways “colourful and energetic”.
- The installation of a driverless transport system comprising 25 autonomous vehicles is expected to start soon.
What is the opening date of Bluewaters Island in Dubai, UAE?
First quarter of 2018
Current Status: Under construction
How to contact them for more information?
Contact No: +971 43173999
Information Courtesy: http://www.meraas.com/destinations/bluewaters-island/
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.