Get Up To 90% Discount At The 24th Edition Dubai Shopping Festival 2019 starting From 26th December
Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) 2019 is back with its 24th edition from December 26 to January 26, 2019, attracting shoppers from all over the world. The much-loved 12-hour sale will also make a return across Majid Al Futtaim malls on the opening day, promising shoppers 25-90 per cent discounts.
Get Up To 90% Discount At The 24th Edition Dubai Shopping Festival 2019 Details :
- Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) 2019 is organised by the Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), an agency of the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism).
- The festival begins with a 12-hour sale, giving customers up to 90 per cent off at the Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Deira, City Centre Me’aisem, City Centre Barsha and City Centre Al Shindagha.
- Starting at midday and running right through to midnight, top brands in fashion, beauty, home ware and lifestyle will be on offer throughout the 12 hours.
- Starting today, residents and tourists can win up to 32kg of gold, luxury cars and smart TVs worth Dh8.5 million during a five-week promotion by the Dubai Gold and Jewellery Group (DGJG).
- More than 300 outlets will participate in the campaign, which requires the purchase of Dh500 worth of gold and diamond jewellery.
- From 27th December, the Dubai Shopping Festival weekend surprises will give bargain-hunters the chance to get lucrative offers on an exclusive product range at a specified shopping location each weekend.
- The retailer is announced 24 hours before the sale, which will start at 10am each Thursday, Friday and Saturday until stocks last.
Fireworks and Activities
On every Thursday and Friday throughout the Dubai Shopping Festival , the city’s night sky will light up with firework displays at Al Seef, La Mer and The Beach.
- Al Seef, La Mer and The Beach at JBR will kick off with a fireworks show on the first day of Dubai Shopping Festival (26 December), and then every Thursday and Friday evening, while all five of Dubai Festival City’s locations along with Dubai Creek will host a display exclusively on opening day at 9:30pm.
- Families can enjoy roaming entertainment, kids’ play areas as well a variety of tasty dishes from street-style food vendors.
- Grab a table at one of the waterfront restaurants at any of these Dubai hotspots or set up a picnic with the family to see the shows up close making the most of Dubai’s biggest shopping festivities.
Scheduled Fireworks :
Every Thursday and Friday evening at Al Seef, La Mer and The Beach at JBR :
26, 27, 28 December
3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25 and 31 January
1 and 2 February
Date : 26 December – 02 February 2019
Entry : Free
Al Seef : 8:30pm
La Mer : 9pm
The Beach, JBR : 9:30pm
Dubai Festival City & Dubai Creek(26 Dec) : 9:30pm
Information Courtesy : https://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/dubai/90-discounts-fireworks-as-DSF-kicks-off-today
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox when we start newsletter service.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.