The 72 Hour Sale for Dubai Summer Surprise 2017
The 72 Hour Sale for Dubai Summer Surprise 2017 is giving you chance to save on a range of furniture and homeware from leading brands. The sale is from Monday, 17 July, to Wednesday, 19 July.
Who are the participating malls for the 72 Hour Sale for Dubai Summer Surprise 2017?
- The Dubai Mall
- City Centre Mirdif
- Ibn Battuta Mall
- The Beach
- Oasis Centre
- Mall of the Emirates
- Dubai Festival City
- Al Ghurair Centre
- Leading retailers like Pottery Barn, Home Box, Muji, Pottery Barn Kids, IDdesign & West Elm
What is the terms and conditions of the 72 Hour Sale for Dubai Summer Surprise 2017?
- Offer subject to availability.
- Purchase limits may apply on selected products.
- Promotion may be withdrawn any time without notice.
- Terms & conditions of sale might change without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any promotion related matters and the website is only for reference and information.
When is the event the 72 Hour Sale for Dubai Summer Surprise 2017 held?
- 17 July 2017 to 19 July 2017
Information courtesy: https://www.visitdubai.com/en/dss/deals-and-offers/the-72-hour-sale
Picture courtesy: GulfNews.com
DubaiTravelator.com for your Travel Assistance
DubaiTravelator.com have listed travel agents who offer various travel packages, Dubai visa specialist to apply for Dubai visa, visa and immigration procedures in Dubai, hotels in Dubai and special deals, things to do in Dubai, places to visit in Dubai, how to plan a five day tour to Dubai etc for your travel assistance.
- Tour Operators in Dubai
- Visa and immigration procedures in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai
- Places to visit in Dubai
- Plan for a five day tour to Dubai
- Jobs in Dubai
- Details about Salik Road Toll in Dubai
- Top 10 parks in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival
We have many more categories listed for you .Please click here to check other categories in DubaiTravelator.com
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.